Parents, we invite you to send your youth ages 8-16 to our third outdoor Youth Bible Camp. This time we will be engaging in an in-depth study of Genesis 1-11 at Berwick Youth Lodge near Dunedin. Campers will study Genesis for 15+ hours during the week and engage in group discussions of what they have learned. In the process, they will learn inductive Bible study skills we hope they will use the rest of their lives.
In addition, we will be eating great food, singing, praying, hiking, kayaking, and sharing our talents with one another. Great friendships are always made at our camps, and we've got a great team of adult leaders who really care about the campers.
If you've got any questions, please contact us. We'd love to hear from you! If you're ready to sign up your youth, please do so at the link below.
Topic: Genesis 1-11
Begins: Sunday, October 6, 2019, at 4 pm
Ends: Thursday, October 10, 2019, at noon
Location: Berwick Youth Lodge, Berwick
Cost: $125 per camper (please pay to account # 02-0888-0137025-083)
- In and Out Genesis Parts 1 and 2 for ages 12-16
- D4Y God's Amazing Creation and Digging Up the Past for ages 8-11
Max # of campers: 30
Camp Directors: Jeff Coleman and Rudy Van Niekerk
Mission, Vision, and Core Values
To inspire, equip, and encourage hundreds of Kiwi youth to study the Bible on a daily basis so they will continue to do so as adults.
- Lead multiple youth camps and workshops every year for the next 30 years.
- To provide a great experience for campers so they will want to come again and invite their friends.
- See hundreds of Kiwi youth disciplining themselves to study the Bible every day.
- Equip youth to become the next generation of elders, leaders, missionaries, pastors, and teachers in New Zealand.
- To set up these youth to hear “well done” at the judgment seat of Christ (Matthew 25:21).
Communication. We want communicate effectively with parents, campers, leaders, and donors.
Excellence. We aim to strive to do all things with excellence.
Simplicity. We want to keep things simple and easily reproducible, reducing stress on all involved.