Donations from outside New Zealand, including the United States, are processed by International Christian Community-Eurasia (ICC-E) at the donate button above. Please designate "Firm Foundation New Zealand" in the appropriate box. Donations through ICC-E are tax deductible in the United States.
For donations in New Zealand, our ministry bank account number is:
At this time, donations in New Zealand are not tax deductible.
Thank you for your donation to our ministry. We appreciate it in the Lord.
- That our marriage would be strong and our family would honour God.
- That God would bless Averil as she educates our three oldest children while caring for our two youngest children.
- That God would guide our strategic planning.
- That our financial needs would be provided for.
- That we would keep in close touch with our ministry partners in the United States and New Zealand.
- That we would share the gospel a minimum of two hours per week.
- That we would equip many inductive Bible study leaders across the South Island.
- That God would provide adult leaders and youth campers at our Youth Bible camps.
- That God would help Jeff to teach his word accurately and with impact.
- That New Zealand youth would be trained effectively in all aspects of the biblical worldview.
- That God would bless Cornerstone International Bible Church and other churches with whom we work closely.
"Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving, praying at the same time for us as well, that God will open up to us a door for the word, so that we may speak forth the mystery of Messiah, ...that I may make it clear in the way I ought to speak."
- Apostle Paul, Colossians 4:2-4